KEEPING YOU SAFE
To Our Patients
We are excited to see your children’s smiles! We are happy to say we are continuing to see patients for dental treatment and hygiene. Appointments are now managed to allow for more social distancing between patients. During this transition time, we are offering staggered appointment times to allow fewer people in the office.
While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Following ADA, CDC, and the
OSHA guidelines we have taken several measurements to make the office as safe as possible for your visit:
· We have obtained the necessary PPE (personal protective equipment) to safely take care of your dental needs.
· Our Staff will be following strict protocols for infection control as well as be screened every day.
· In addition to our normal standard of care our clinical staff will be equipped with additional Personal Protective Equipment during the appointment time as recommended by the ADA, which include the use of KN95 masks,face shields and surgical gowns.
· Prior to your child's appointment, you will receive a “wellness screening form” with their reminder email. They will be required to complete this form prior to entering the building.
· You will receive a text 15 minutes prior to your appointment with further instructions about your appointment. If you do not receive a text please call when you arrive. In order to proceed as fast as possible, please make sure that you call our office and let us know if someone other than you is accompanying your child and register the number we will be texting. We ask that you please remain in your car.
· Please do not arrive earlier than your scheduled appointment time.
· We will have an assistant or your child's hygienist escort your child in and out of the office.
We are asking you to please limit the amount of people accompanying your child.
Our waiting room area will be reserved ONLY for those parents that need to accompany their child in the office.
According to your child’s age and medical needs you may be asked to have ONE guardian accompany your child in the treatment room.
Please do not bring siblings that do not have scheduled appointments to the office.
· Everyone entering the office will be pre-screened for any signs or symptoms possibly related to Covid-19 on the day of their appointment; including a temperature check and confirmation of any travel or exposure.
If symptoms are present, patients will be asked to reschedule the appointment to a later date when they are healthy enough to come to the office.
· Everyone entering our office must wear a face mask to cover their mouth and nose.
· We will provide hand sanitizer to be used immediately upon entry to our waiting room.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day, as well as at the end of the day. This process includes the use of Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) and air purifiers throughout our office.