From the moment you walk into Shore Pediatric Dental, you will immediately realize you have chosen a place where your youngster will feel at ease in our warm, friendly environment. Inspired by The Giving Tree, Shore Pediatric has always incorporated a tree in the waiting-room space, and over 50 years it has become our trademark. Your little one will immediately engage in the fun in our waiting room filled with Xbox games and age-appropriate toys.
The quality of our dentistry is ensured by the most advanced technological equipment:
- Our treatment rooms are designed to be state of the art, with digital X-ray equipment that dramatically reduces your child’s radiographic exposure. We employ the highest standard of cleanliness and infection control.
- We exclusively use The Wand® STA, a computer-assisted local anesthetic to help improve our patients’ experience. This ensures that local anesthetic delivery is much easier and more comfortable for your child.
- For patients’ improved comfort and safety, we offer the Isolite® System, the most effective isolation system for dental procedures.
- The Solea® Laser is the first CO2 dental last system cleared by the FDA for hard- and soft-tissue procedures. Solea features a unique wavelength guided by sophisticated computers to deliver virtually painless dental procedures for both teeth and gums. It is also a revolutionary way to perform frenectomies on infants and children.
- Dr. Dena Sapanaro offers office oral sedation for patients who experience difficulty being treated in a traditional setting. She is board certified in dental anesthesia.
Shore Pediatric Dental has two locations, in Red Bank and Colts Neck, to serve families throughout Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Please contact us to schedule an appointment. The sooner you call, the sooner your son or daughter will be on the path to a lifetime of beautiful, healthy, and confident smiles!